Motoped Pro

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Thanks, but I've decided I'd rather have the cash or a diesel motor for my Toyota instead. I do appreciate the offer though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
No, but that's a good idea, thanks. It's gotten a lot of interest, but people don't really understand it so I spend most of my time explaining what it is. Apparently it's difficult to wrap their minds around a mountain bike that you can ride like a dirt bike, or visa versa.

clintr

I am interested in the motoped and am close to ordering one. I have not decided between the cruizer model or pro. I live in Craig Colorado. What are the chances of delivery? Also, how big is the gas tank and with the 125 engine, what fuel mileage do u think you can ride? And lastly, while pedaling, how can you pedal for different terrains such as uphills or flat without the typical mountain bike sprocket gears.

Daktari6

Dude -

I'm on the east coast. I know motopeds so no questions here. What price point are you at at this point. I'm interested.

Brent

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Dude -

I'm on the east coast. I know motopeds so no questions here. What price point are you at at this point. I'm interested.

Brent

Best reasonable offer takes it. Ultimately I'd like a fair deal for both myself and the buyer, but it's proving fairly difficult to find somebody who doesn't want something for nothing. I consider myself a relatively reasonable person, but the offers I'm getting have me paying out of my pocket just to send it to a new home. Luckily I'm nowhere near a position that's forcing me to sell it, so it just sits in the garage patiently waiting for its new forever home.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
I am interested in the motoped and am close to ordering one. I have not decided between the cruizer model or pro. I live in Craig Colorado. What are the chances of delivery? Also, how big is the gas tank and with the 125 engine, what fuel mileage do u think you can ride? And lastly, while pedaling, how can you pedal for different terrains such as uphills or flat without the typical mountain bike sprocket gears.

Delivery would have to be arranged by you. I had another interested buyer look into shipping to NY a few months back and it was actually very reasonable. I shipped a 320lb BMW Motorcycle to CO in March of this year and it was around $500. The Motoped weighs right around 120lbs if I remember correctly.

Not sure on the exact tank size, but it's all standard pit bike parts so that's what the tank is from. Mileage I'm also not certain of but it's easy enough to carry some MSR fuel cans in your cargo pockets or strapped to the bike..though it not necessary.

There are bike sprocket/gears on it for pedaling. If you look closely at the photo you will see them on the right side of the bike.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
d47fca86abcfa80c91fef8cd3ce864aa.jpg
c8feb3e89a026caf88621c8caecc517a.jpg
85f4c87720463b70f807e0eadf789e3c.jpg

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
I'd help anyone coming through my area with meeting when convenient, loading it up, etc. for a trip down to TheSweatyButcher. It's getting exhausting getting all the PMs and emails with insincere "buyers" with promises of calls, or coming to look at it, or agreeing to buy it, but not a single person has come through. I've talked to a couple of people via phone, but a surprising number of people are absolute flakes and really good at wasting my time and theirs. The Motoped is ready to stretch its legs in a new home.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Surprisingly, I still have this Motoped. Still getting lots of questions and interest, but not a single person serious enough to follow through with so much as a reply lately. I'd love for this to go to a good home, but I'm not giving it away, either. The Motoped is in great, barely used condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles