Motoped Pro

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Selling my Motoped Pro. You can pedal it and ride it like a bicycle, or fire up the 125cc Lifan motor with semi auto transmission and ride it as a motorcycle. This Motoped is a blast to ride, but I bought an adventure bike for long distance trips. Only ridden a few times, less than 8hrs total, and only used 92 octane fuel, but you can run 87 if you'd like to. Has exhaust heat wrap, aftermarket taillight, and some other custom additions. Ordered new these go for $3,300 assembled, plus shipping and oversized handling fees. Check out their website and YouTube for some awesome Motoped videos. Located between Seattle, WA and Portland, OR in Olympia, WA. It weighs approximately 120lbs. Asking $2,800

72be4e5986975fa440fb8ae77269693c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Bump! Also has an engine kill switch, upgraded handgrips, and engine skid plate. This would make a great addition to a big camper, to get into town and run errands, get parts, etc. Also posted on Craigslist and a few other sites.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Bump! Bought a BMW Xchallenge, no room for this very lightly used Motoped and my new bike. Any offers on this?

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
I saw one yesterday in California and remembered seeing yours here. Very impressive in person.
It's screams light weight fun. I guess it's considered a moped and you can get away with riding it a lot of places that would otherwise be off limits.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Bump! Still have my Motoped...looking for a new home. Willing to trade for a TDI VW car so I can motor swap into my 1st Gen Toyota pickup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles