Fuso FG build ideas

Flameffects

Observer
Before I started I needed ideas for my build. Thought some one might like to see another builders method or madness. So far I have had good results. IMG_1529.jpgIMG_1533.jpgIMG_1549.jpgIMG_1497.jpg

Last edited:

dlh62c

Explorer
Looks good!

I see a horizontal/vertical band saw up against the wall in your shop, I'm sure it got a lot of use, they're a metal workers friend.

I helped a buddy weld up a dune buggy frame years ago. His wife was hounding him to rap up the job, she was afraid he'd burn the house down. Learned a lot about tack welding and the use of jigs. When we were done one front tire sat 2" off the ground.

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Looks like you included ROPS (roll over protective system) into the subframe build - nice!

dlh62c

Explorer
Some times I wonder if I want to endure the remainder of the project.

Often its the 'Pursuit of Perfection' that impacts a project.

'We ought to pursue excellence and pride in all we do. Our next step forward should be the right next step and it should be taken with as much intention as possible. But doing our best and achieving perfection are rarely the same. When perfection becomes the goal, it becomes the enemy of progress—and in this way, it often distracts us from taking the essential risk of moving forward.'

From TinyHouseMagazine Issue 31

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94