WTB..ARB 2500 tent room with floor

upndown

Adventurer
I fell into a smoking deal on a brand new ARB 2500 awning this past weekend.:sombrero: after doing some research and reading threads here, I'm really liking that set up. Didn't even know it was available.
Thought I could possibly help a Forum member out by purchasing it here, before ordering a new one.

Located in north Phoenix, willing to drive within reason. Thanks!

Last edited:

upndown

Adventurer
I already have the 2500 awning, just seeing if there is a room available before I order one. Thank you for your reply!

I've read many positive reviews, guess I can't blame anyone for not wanting to sell.

Last edited:

Cytocycle

Observer
Which size do you need I have the room (4 walls and floor) for the 2500x2100 which ARB no longer makes so if your 2500 is the older awning I have one. It's new in box - Phx, Az

upndown

Adventurer
I believe it would have to be the 2500x2500, or how else would it fasten to the front of the Awning?
To be honest I haven't unrolled mine yet to measure. Just assumed from everything I've read, it's a 2500x2500 until you mentioned 2100. Guess I'll have to Check! Thanks for posting that.

upndown

Adventurer
I believe it would have to be the 2500x2500, or how else would it fasten to the front of the Awning?
To be honest I haven't unrolled mine yet to measure. Just assumed from everything I've read, it's a 2500x2500 until you mentioned 2100. Guess I'll have to Check! Thanks for posting that.

Which size do you need I have the room (4 walls and floor) for the 2500x2100 which ARB no longer makes so if your 2500 is the older awning I have one. It's new in box - Phx, Az

I just got a chance to unroll and measure the awning. You were right, I read that changed in 2014. Mine is a 2500x2100 so it will work! I am interested. Have you thought of a price?
Thanks again!

Last edited:

Cytocycle

Observer
PM/email sent with my contact information

I just got a chance to unroll and measure the awning. You were right, I read that changed in 2014. Mine is a 2500x2100 so it will work! I am interested. Have you thought of a price?
Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier