Haunted, Real POS 1996 4Runner SR5, NYC 180k miles, $4500 OBO

joel

Observer
I put up a full-blown post over at T4R, which you can read here.

The long and the short is that this is a decent ride if you want something that refuses to die, but it's hardly a pristine example of the model. Here's what she looked like yesterday. (This picture is far too flattering.)

964runner.jpg

Good rig for running around. Would deliver within a couple hundred miles of NYC. Would be very open to trade on expo gear, hunting gear (incl. land to hunt during rabbit season), 2n gen Tacoma parts (esp. sliders and/or campers), even RTT, but it's obviously gotta add up to a somewhat fair offer.

Happy to answer questions here, in addition to T4R.

joel

Observer
I know somebody has a RTT or a fancy pop-up camper shell they would love to trade for this fine piece of Toyota engineering.

rlynch356

Defyota
I read your "ad" on T4r.. awesome...
I'm in the middle of shifting trucks and well looking for a trail rig (and supplemental DD)

how about i offer you the following
Paddle Sports Hawaii SUP 9'0 all-rounder in good used shape, i mean it has some dings and has been used and i wipe out on it in waves and stuff.. but its floaty and fun on calm day.. and reminds me i am not 18 anymore way too much..

QuickBlade Carbon fiber paddle THE Kahana all Carbon (Its cool!! its carbon fiber!!! and i have a sticker that adds 5HP i can put on it for you!! )

a Weber Q gas grill... burger magic machine, just too big for camping in the defender 90..

2 (count them, TWO...) coleman propane bottles.. the cheapie disposable kind

and a RED igloo cooler of medium stature.. call it case of beer and 2 bags of ice sized..

I'll throw a case of canned beer and 2 bags of ice to test it out for you.. i might have one or two..

and gas money to NC (or Expo East) or half way - your choice

to prove i'm not an internet business man from a small country overseas trying to save the millions in a secret bank account ..
Pictures of my trade goods !!!

IMG_2666 2.jpg
IMG_2667.jpg
IMG_2668 2.jpg
IMG_2669 2.jpg

and i'll take the demon away.. :)

Last edited:

rlynch356

Defyota
Ah..Man.. I have goods to trade :) and a title just means your paying for the parking tickets!!! and that may be the deal maker

but a SUP joel and the other stuff too.....will be yours if you take my offer!!!

Last edited:

joel

Observer
OH man I didn't know this thread was still alive. Wasn't getting notifications.

I don't SUP because I come from a long line of ghosts who migrated to America in the bilge of a Puritan cheese-hauler. But that PR vacation looks PRETTY AWESOME.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior