file.php

file.php

file.php

Threads:

http://tigerowners.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1140

http://tigerowners.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1359

Pinstripe

Adventurer
We all do appreciate you giving us some context, background info and images of whatever it is you are talking about here. It has made your post so much more valuable! :rolleyes:

Maninga

Adventurer
We all do appreciate you giving us some context, background info and images of whatever it is you are talking about here. It has made your post so much more valuable! :rolleyes:

Images only appear in the first post if you've got a Tiger forums login. It looks like a beast though, very EarthRoamerish.

IMG953329.jpg

TomH

Adventurer
We all do appreciate you giving us some context, background info and images of whatever it is you are talking about here. It has made your post so much more valuable! :roll eyes:

Hey, I had no idea the pics wouldn't show up unless you had a Tiger login. I apologize for that.

V85562A

Going through their price sheet, the upgrades are so much more reasonable. Want to run 41'' MPT tires on a Tiger? = $1600. Want to run 41'' MPT tires on an Earthroamer XV LTS - add air ride $18k, compressor $5k and tires $5k. Glad to see someone else in the ball game.

They really need to step up the marketing though.

BentBomber

www.bomberproducts.com
Was just at Overland Expo East, and they had I believe four vehicles there for people to go through and explore. I can't say I didn't want to sell the house and pick one of those up! Really nicely done vehicles!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Great looking Tom!

Going through their price sheet, the upgrades are so much more reasonable. Want to run 41'' MPT tires on a Tiger? = $1600. Want to run 41'' MPT tires on an Earthroamer XV LTS - add air ride $18k, compressor $5k and tires $5k. Glad to see someone else in the ball game.

They really need to step up the marketing though.

Yup, except even those Hutchinsons from Hutchinson USA are ~$2500/ea IIRC(been awhile since I recv'd a quote--I think that was with the MPT's).

Jeep

Supporting Sponsor: Overland Explorer Expedition V
That is a mistake on their website. Has to be. I'm a Hutchinson distributor and my cost on a wheel and tire, Conti or Good Year is over $2000 per unit, so a set of 5 costs over $10K, add another $1500 for a cheap lift kit, some flares, and the upgrade should most likely price out at $16 000 not $1600. If they are $1600 I will take every one they can get!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
That is a mistake on their website. Has to be. I'm a Hutchinson distributor and my cost on a wheel and tire, Conti or Good Year is over $2000 per unit, so a set of 5 costs over $10K, add another $1500 for a cheap lift kit, some flares, and the upgrade should most likely price out at $16 000 not $1600. If they are $1600 I will take every one they can get!

That's the math I was familiar with via my local Hutchie dealer.
Something is amiss for sure.

Jeep

Supporting Sponsor: Overland Explorer Expedition V
Very true, are the 19.5's bead locks? I never noticed that but it would be a first I believe. But you still cannot pick up 4 Conti's for that price, and we buy new chassis all the time and do tire/wheel upgrades, and we have almost no market for the take off rubber, unless Tiger is getting some decent money back for the take offs the price is off. Anything is possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz