Overland 1.8 RTT

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
No problem on the late reply. I just happened to see this thread again. I would call around and see if you can find some Okoume and match the thickness of the existing baseplate. I would also consider replacing both sides for a clean match. I wish you where closer I think that is a great tent.

I do plan to replace all the flooring. This RTT spent some time at the Bonneville salt flats, I think that might be what led to the soft spot.

Weight doesn't really concern me to be honest, strength does. I wanted it to be a selling point but at this point I just want it gone, i'll visit the Lumber yard and see what I end up with.

I love the RTT, just don't have a use for it anymore. I'd like a small popup or even an Oztent to replace it.. if this interests someone feel free to PM.

Thanks for the compliments on the XJ, it no longer exists. I built a ZJ to replace it.. and recently sold that too. I'm back into a near stock Jeep.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Anyone ready to jump on this for $1,000? I'll let it go for that over the next week or two before I order the material to fix floor.

PM me.. only if your serious about picking up asap and have cash in hand. Price is firm..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles