1990 Range Rover Classic 2 Door- Turbo Diesel on ebay

cptspider

To view this ad on eBay, please go to the eBay website at eBay.com and enter item number 281785574374

1990 Range Rover classic 2door with power windows, A/C and 5 speed ,2.5 VM intercooled turbo diesel. Not rusty, does not hesitate when it starts on the first turn of the key with no smoke. Upholstery and carpet is in great shape for the age. minor wear. relatively new headliner(no sagging) body is in great shape but does have a few little dings here and there. Paint is shiny. Has about 99000miles or 160k kilometers(speedo is in kilometers). 20150828_130115.jpg

DutchSafari

Though this one is overpriced it's actually surprisingly hard to find a vm 2 door Rangie in good condition. $20-5k is probably more realistic imported to the states.

Sedonut

Adventurer
As it only got up to under $16,000, I think that my be close to it's current value. One thing that bothers me, is it is a private listing, that means to me I am probably bidding against the sellers brother or wife. The private listing prevents me from bidding, all ebay buyers id are hidden, so the only reason is to let you know there are no real bidders.

I've got a Range Rover classic, is has almost exactly as clean a body and mileage. but I only paid $1000 for it. Now it is quite nice and I have $4000 and some time in it.

I hope you get $20,000. A LH drive diesel two door is about as rare as they get.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles