Wildernest converted to camper

So I read about other guys doing DIY build out's and it takes them months even, dare I say years, and I think. What takes you so long. Oh wow famous last words. Although I have been finishing and basement, building a shop, landscaping my back yard and now in the process of changing jobs, I don't really know where the time goes.
Now that the shop is built, it is a disaster as I have just been piling stuff inside. I guess I should set some "to do lists" to organize all the jobs better.

The following pictures are the basic layout of the "kitchen counter" there will be drawers and doors. I am also trying to save costs a little so for a sink I took my wife's largest mixing bowl, drilled it out and put a drain in it. Total about $16.00. Advantage is I took several other of her mixing bowls as they fit in my new sink and will work great for additional bowls as they nest inside each other.
20160414_210232.jpg

20160414_210252.jpg

The lid over the porta potti lifts up and latches lifted up. I will try to add pictures of the sink installed. It actually is where the cook stove will be. I am also realizing I should have first washed the whole Wildernest as it is dirty and now I have to pull everything out and wash it, then stain the counter and re-install.

20160414_210303.jpg

I have now also taken off the entire tent, not a hard process and plan on washing it as it has stains.

One big question I have is that I have got myself a RV Furnace and it has a blower to run off 12v. Where would I find a diagram of how to wire a batter so I can run several minor things such as:
-the furnace which requires power for the blower/fan?
-possible a couple LED lights?
-a maybe a fan or two in summer should it be hot and need air flow?

I would like to have it that while I travel I can run a plug to my 7 pin trailer plug and that will charge the battery and possibly in the future a small solar panel.

Any help, suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. I am completely lost when it comes to the electrical.

Thanks Rob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior