So, has anybody got their rebate from ARB?

wanderingjeep

Paramedic
Its been a month since I purchased my ARB 50Qt fridge. They received my rebate form with necessary paperwork on the 4th of August. I hadn't heard a peep from them about receiving it or thank you or anything. I finally called them today and the lady said they indeed received my rebate forms but I was really far down the list and that initially they ran out of the fridge monitors to send out. then she said that they just "got really busy" and haven't been able to send them out.

Needless to say, I didn't feel really important.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
To be fair, from the form you filled out: "Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery"

I'd suspect if everyone started calling a month early they would in fact be really busy ;)

wanderingjeep

Paramedic
Good point. I just expected some kind of correspondence showing they received my form. I guess I missed the 8-`0 weeks part. thanks

RAFoutdoors

Retired Explorer
I bought my ARB 50qt fridge last fall. I did not send my cash back rebate paperwork in until just a few days before the deadline. I did not get any correspondence back from the rebate company but then again I did not expect any. I did get my check after waiting patiently. I am sure you will get what was promised.

jwilson2598

Adventurer
As a data point I ordered my fridge in mid July, submitted online the day I received it, and my monitor just shipped out Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jwilson2598

Adventurer
As a data point I ordered my fridge in mid July, submitted online the day I received it, and my monitor just shipped out Monday.

Package arrived yesterday, so that puts it right at 8 weeks from submission to in my hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior