2015 Christian Crawlers Colorado adventure

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
Cool video. It was nice being able to see the switchbacks on Blackbear in video, instead of pictures. It gives a good sense of how tight they are. I also like the short family camp scene at the end. That's what getting out there is all about!

4runnersb

Thanks. Taking the whole family (all 5 of us) is a lot of work but it's the only way to go. It's going to be a little longer before I get the other videos done than I excepted. The last trail day we were in Colorado my younger boy's appendix ruptured. We didn't know what it was at the time and after a misdiagnosis we ended up in the hospital 8 day later and we are still in the hospital. Going that long with a ruptured appendix really messed up some stuff. Anyway when we do get to go home I will have some catching up to do before getting started on the videos.

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
Prayers for your son as he heals. My appendix ruptured back in 2012 while on travel, so I know the pain.

upndown

Adventurer
Beautiful video! I don't care how many times I see Black Bear Pass, there's still the pucker factor! :Wow1:

Also watched the bike ramp video. Nice to see kids Out doing what I did as a boy..Playing.

Prayer said for your son, hope he recovers quickly!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94