Opinions on a 2008 Ram 1500 Quad cab with 5.7 and 4X4 daily driver and Expo truck?

bigboytex

I'm currently driving a 08 Ram 1500 4X4 quad cab for my daily driver. I would love some advice on it as I'm wanting to use it for off road camping as well. Its pretty much stock except for step rails and a tool box. I don't have any idea where to start on what mods I would use or what would be good for it. Also the fact that it gets 16mpg on a good day makes me wonder how it would perform with a lot of weight in it. Unfortunately buying another vehicle is out of the question for right now but any advice would be appreciated.

Try to see if you can join the Ram forum. Which is specific to to your Ram model. I am sure you would get tons of other great useful info there as well as on here.

McConnellHand

Good Motor, a decent amount of after-market components. Put money in your suspension. It's a big, heavy truck. I have an 06 Cummins, "expedition" style for off road use. Love the power and ability of it, just had to put a bunch $, blood, sweat and tears into the front end. Would not have it any other way though. Good Luck. Pictures in your progress are appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94