Best levelling kit for an '06 F-250?

I'm looking for a levelling kit to bring my truck up a little, and replace the worn-out factory shocks. Anyone have a recommendation on a levelling kit, or even just some replacement shocks? I was hoping for an Old Man Emu kit, since I love the OME lift in my TJ, but so far I haven't found one for this year of Super Duty, so I'm at a loss as to what kits are worth the money.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
SD Truck Springs has a number of leveling kits for a 2006 F250. We haven't used their leveling kits but have had good luck with the rear leaf springs.

brut4s

Adventurer
I can't remember for sure but I think I have the pro comp 2.5" leveling kit. Easy to install

Raul B

Explorer
Best? I would go with coilovers... Icon, King, Fox ect. If your not looking to spend that much I believe ranch has a setup that would work for you

brut4s

Adventurer
Yes I think Carli is the best but it looks like he wasn't looking to spend a lot of money. So the leveling kits like the pro comp kit.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Yes I think Carli is the best but it looks like he wasn't looking to spend a lot of money. So the leveling kits like the pro comp kit.

I rode in a 2012 F-250 w/Carli 2.5 Pintop and full leafs. The installation shop took it to their mini proving ground. I was puckering up and dreading the launch and NOTHING.
Truly an amazing job on the shock valving and hardware. You're going to love it. You can upgrade in the future if desired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior