SOLD 2004 Fuso FG w E/C Wheels, ATW Suspension, Flatbed,74K miles

Keyne

Adventurer
Nice setup. Just wondering how long the bed section is (not the front gear age boxes,but the flat bed). You mention 10'? The bed with the boxes on it behind the headache rack looks shorter.

dtruzinski

Explorer
Nice setup. Just wondering how long the bed section is (not the front gear age boxes,but the flat bed). You mention 10'? The bed with the boxes on it behind the headache rack looks shorter.
@Keyne, thanks for looking at the rig. From the headache rack to the end of the flatbed is 10'. It makes sense, as the separate front gear boxes are app 3', making the total bed ~13'. These trucks do 13-14' setups very nicely.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Great looking rig. If it was a few months from now, I'd probably be giving you a call.....but who knows? Maybe it'll still be around by then!

I'm surprised it's lasted this long, honestly.

dtruzinski

Explorer
Great looking rig. If it was a few months from now, I'd probably be giving you a call.....but who knows? Maybe it'll still be around by then!

I'm surprised it's lasted this long, honestly.

Thanks...I too am surprised. When I was looking there was nothing other than abused rust buckets! When I found one that had been properly maintained and always an RV, I jumped at it. I am Fuso addicted, so if it has to be used as a pickup in the meantime, I am fine with that outcome. But in the long run, I need to sell it. I also have a 2008 Mitsubishi Evo X MR (lightly modded) for sale only 47K adult driven miles. Essentially, I have the fastest and slowest Mitsubishi's up for sale.

njtacoma

Explorer
Essentially, I have the fastest and slowest Mitsubishi's up for sale.

That's funny!

GLWS - This is exactly the setup I dreamed about as a young man when these first hit the market in the US. Now I dream of a crew cab, but everything else the same, oh well.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Thanks...I too am surprised. When I was looking there was nothing other than abused rust buckets! When I found one that had been properly maintained and always an RV, I jumped at it. I am Fuso addicted, so if it has to be used as a pickup in the meantime, I am fine with that outcome. But in the long run, I need to sell it. I also have a 2008 Mitsubishi Evo X MR (lightly modded) for sale only 47K adult driven miles. Essentially, I have the fastest and slowest Mitsubishi's up for sale.

ARG....it'd make a perfect Haflinger transport for meets.

Tell you what...I'll trade you a M35A2 Deuce, an XR416 thumper, a VW squareback project, two 6x6 AATV's (none of which currently run), the Subbins, and four boxes of Unimog toys.

Deal? :D

I'm actually serious in that if it's still around after our house sells, I'm going to road trip up to you and see if it fits my needs.

MT6bt

Rock hound
Well hello there fellow montanan! Glws. I'd love this vehicle if I had the $$$
Wanna do some trade work? :)

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

dtruzinski

Explorer
Well hello there fellow montanan! Glws. I'd love this vehicle if I had the $$$
Wanna do some trade work? :)

We are nearly neighbors...I am at the Loch Leven fishing access in Paradise Valley. This is truly a great off roader with the 5.71 gears and posi in the rear. The Duratrac 315's give awesome ground clearance and the ATW suspension keeps the wheels on the ground. No labor trades at this time, thanks for the offer!

MT6bt

Rock hound
Bump for a question: What does that beauty of a flying brick achieve for MPGs?

drlee

Observer
bump for a great deal. I had a 2007 Fuso and loved it, and this one has great mods. If anybody is looking, this IMHO is a great platform to build from, and would save you money in the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz