SOLD 2004 Fuso FG w E/C Wheels, ATW Suspension, Flatbed,74K miles

dtruzinski

Explorer
the 19.5's are steel dually wheels, not the super single ATWs. You can find them on just about any 6 lug commercial truck as an up-fitter option. The alum wheels on the truck are from EarthCruiser.

sharalds

Montana
Just over across the mountains from me but alas I'm not ready to retire and take to the road yet so for now the ol' FJ62 will have to do.

dtruzinski

Explorer
Just over across the mountains from me but alas I'm not ready to retire and take to the road yet so for now the ol' FJ62 will have to do.
Don't retire too soon, just use it as a truck and put a 10' Alaskan non-cabover camper on it for your off road adventures :)

GR8ADV

Explorer
Why is it when I am looking for something there are three of us bidding on it, or it gets sold before i see it? And when I am not looking these things seem to sit around forever? Bump for a great rig. How do I know? I have one. Glws.

TGAMO

Observer
What does the rig look like currently? I am a bit confused with the wheel swaps and the box/bed move - etc.. etc..

dtruzinski

Explorer
What does the rig look like currently? I am a bit confused with the wheel swaps and the box/bed move - etc.. etc..
It looks exactly like the pictures in the first posting. I am going to be taking some additional pictures this weekend for one expo members who has expressed interest. I will post some of those on Saturday.

dtruzinski

Explorer
Yes, the flatbed is 10'. The side tool boxes mounted to the bed would need to be unbolted, but the front tool box would remain in place. If you had a truck bed type camper, the distance between the side toolboxes is exactly 4', so I think that would also work.

I just built a temporary 4x8 platform between the toolboxes and filled it with 20 unopened bags of sand and gravel. The extra 1200 lbs makes it safer in the snow. Probably needs another 30 bags to start to use the suspension :). The payload capacity on this is slightly over 8000 lbs

Oh yeah, it's getting cold here, so I garaged the truck.

IMG_0055.jpg

Last edited:

DzlToy

Explorer
Hi Dave, does the EVO have special year end pricing as well? I have an FE already, so I guess I need the fast one now :D

dtruzinski

Explorer
Hi Dave, does the EVO have special year end pricing as well? I have an FE already, so I guess I need the fast one now :D
absolutely! 47k one owner AMS and Burschur Racing products: turbo back 3" with hp CAT, intake, and upper & lower I/C stainless pipes. I can put it on the 2004 FG and deliver it anywhere...say top of some mountain in the South (b/c we have too much snow here). Also will consider a package deal that only Santa could deliver :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier