The "Az Crew" Thread

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
Apparently, starting a fire by flint is a "thing?" I like to take a propane torch, although MAP gas is hotter. Splash a little citronella on your subject matter, hit it with three seconds of flame and you're off doing something else. THAT is how to camp, rookies.

John B.

HUM469

Working... and working...
I am sorry, my purpose wasn't to sidetrack the chat, that's why I ask for a PM. I also know cash is king, sure, but I am also still working on pushing through the aftermath of an employee's major theft so I am doing as much as I can with every asset at my disposal. That said, I know it was also in jest. I have gotten a ton of information from the AZ Crew in the past, and I do my best to help out when and where I can too and I appreciate all of you. I just hope I can start to have time to get out on the trail again too. To the end of giving back, even if you can't participate in the build I am doing, please let me know if I can help out in any way with anything you all need....

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
Ouch, sorry to hear about the theft... I think you were jested because this thread doesnt have a track to get sidetracked from.

What're you building? Post in here if you don't mind. If I can, I enjoy contributing to local businesses.

tork202

Is this really a limited?

It seems to be missing some of the things found on limiteds. It does look great and have most of the high mileage maintenance done... That being said how much do you think its worth?
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/5953698164.html

AZPAJERO

Observer
Thought I'd see if any AZ guys interested in this before I throw it on CL

da9d050ea64405f1f1d2d7b142bb0357.jpg

bc96d75692d41ac36463446ab35ebee9.jpg

2992a7a146cc7cf52ba934683e7f33d1.jpg

733762cdee5b417736c18b351f96b0b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZPAJERO

Observer
Info and price?

1990 RS w/ 5 speed manual. I got it last year thinking I'd keep it as a long term project but too much ******** has gotten in the way of making that a reality and I am just trying to get it off the books. I wanted to try and become a little more 'mechanically' inclined and thought this would be a good engine to start with but with a new baby, more responsibility at work, the lack of garage space, and another project car at home.......it quickly became apparent that I bit off a little more than I could chew. I got it for what i thought was a good deal at the time ($1300) and have dumped probably a good $1000 into it: plugs, dist cap, hoses, belts, new catalytic converter, O2 sensor, etc....Also did a compression test the day i got it to make sure I wasn't dealing with anything too serious and it passed with flying colors.

SOLD

Last edited:

JohnnyBfromPeoria

I'm Getting Around To It
Shovel, you just can't catch a break with your vehicles. And by "break" I don't mean shattered metal bits or useless "utility."

John B.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne