How to clean up my mess?

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I'm currently in TX as I type. A little east of Galveston...
And in a few days heading to Dallas.
If I actually had some wiring I needed help with I'd be right over!
Thanks for your offer.

unseenone

Explorer
LOL, I was there last week for a couple of days (Padre) when the cold front came in. Let me know if you're coming through anytime. Finally wised up and took there ferry, neat stuff.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Upgraded as my needs changed.
5LoH02H.jpg

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Looks good. I've never heard a bad word spoken about the Blue Sea products (maybe a little groaning about the price) - should serve you well.

Don't forget to label everything - you may remember where all the wires go today, but a year from now you may be scratching your head trying to figure it out again.

Also, I'm a big fan of the illuminating blade fuses that light a built-in LED when they blow. Makes it really easy to check. http://www.harborfreight.com/30-piece-self-testing-atm-mini-blade-auto-fuse-set-67694.html

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Believe it or not it's all temporary wiring, it's all proper gauge and very secure but I still have to finish the interior paneling. So the crimp marks on the yellow terminals are from my wire cutters...

And yes, I will be putting labels on everything once I have a more permanent setup.

Too bad those fuses don't light up while working... it would make for a cool looking fuse box lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior