2010 patriot soft roader build.

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
My favorite part of the paint update is the gloss black over the license plate! :elkgrin:

I really like the graphics you did on the hood and fenders. Definitely "fits" the Patriot name. :beer:

jhill15

Explorer
Finally got around to adding the 115v outlet. The inverter was a pain to get bolted down. I had to use a zip tie on one side cause I didn't have enough room. I also added some usb ports in the backseat for the kiddos!
9bfa31dceb97c131295780329b25a0f3.jpg

347ddbe6312c0f72a0d46d1d1a986b79.jpg

47c19acfe0f534b39d83bb5bdf559718.jpg

a1d3172fb249784a620bbbfd4ac54501.jpg

ff0161152fd8c49ca096b480466c9d6e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Nice, look at you getting all electrical connecty and ****. ha ha! Missin me over on the "other site"? ha ha.

kojackJKU

SO rossoracist bailed as I said he would. I am still there of course. just biding my time until I join again, and then just pop one comment in his "build" sticker page. ha ha.

jhill15

Explorer
Kojack, after having my cv's changed and the other springs put on the front I've noticed while driving on the interstate at 70mph+ when I hit a bump "especially while in a turn" the steering wheel literally wants to jump out of my hands, and my riot will swerve to one side. Its real quick and doesn't wobble afterwards. Any ideas of what could be going on.
Recap of what I've had changed so you don't have to go back through my thread. Cv's, struts, springs, end links, sway bushings, and tires "running at 38psi".

Thanks man.

kojackJKU

alignment it sounds like. too much toe in maybe? do you have your alignement specs? Is it always to the same side? or is it just pull one way or the other?

jhill15

Explorer
alignment it sounds like. too much toe in maybe? do you have your alignement specs? Is it always to the same side? or is it just pull one way or the other?
Yeah, I have them in my glove box. It should be in spec though. If I'm turning left then it will pull left and vice versa.

kojackJKU

Hmmmm nothing that jumps out at me there. hmmmmm. maybe lift the front and steer it back and forth and see if there any tight spots or noises. Or, could just be the tires. Some tires react differently than others.

jhill15

Explorer
Hmmmm nothing that jumps out at me there. hmmmmm. maybe lift the front and steer it back and forth and see if there any tight spots or noises. Or, could just be the tires. Some tires react differently than others.
I will drop my psi down to 34 and see if that helps. Might be time to change my tie rod ends though...may as well lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94