2010 patriot soft roader build.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Awesome. that's good to know. I am waiting on a price from the local dealer, they are just becoming available up here now. I am going to try them without a lift first to see how they work, and if I need to add it, I will order it.

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
Awesome. that's good to know. I am waiting on a price from the local dealer, they are just becoming available up here now. I am going to try them without a lift first to see how they work, and if I need to add it, I will order it.

We have a bit of an advantage because tire rack has a warehouse here. I just place an order and go pick em up, no shipping. In the end for the 32's (some 16" wheel metric equivalent) I think was like $328.00 for the 4 tires after rebate, then about $70 to get them mounted and balanced at discount. Seriously the least expensive tires I have ever purchased!

jhill15

Explorer
Yeah really! I paid more than that for one of my BFGs.
I just ordered some hankook dynapro atm's 235/70/16. Discount tire direct has a presidents day sale going on until the 15th and I got em for $392 to my door. I couldn't pass em up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

jhill15

Explorer
They are a great tire. Did you get LT or P metrics?
They are the p rated tire. I really wanted something more aggressive but man that was a killer deal. Now I just need to order the springs!

kojackJKU

NO NO, that's better for the little rig. P rated is fine for the pat. Just not the crap goodyears that come on most.

kojackJKU

Did you ever look to see how to mount that light bracket? I am close to jumping on one, but I want to see how sturdy it is first. thanks for being the guinea pig! ha ha.

jhill15

Explorer
Did you ever look to see how to mount that light bracket? I am close to jumping on one, but I want to see how sturdy it is first. thanks for being the guinea pig! ha ha.
I haven't had a chance to because of the weather...times like these make me wish I had a garage !!! I did hold it up to the bumper and it has holes that match the factory license plate holes as well as holes on all four corners of the bracket for extra mounting. The only issue I see with it other than its as light as a feather but the mounting plate is completely flat as to where the bumper has a slight curve to it. Overall it feels really cheaply made. I was a little disappointed in the weight of it, in the pics online it looks pretty heavy duty...its not. On a side note, despite the weight of the bracket it will hold the light bar just fine.

jhill15

Explorer
Hankook called shotgun!!!
3f3f628a30575bb4ad0e0e797898ccc6.jpg
8ecd7245d2e1450b7f03423de90c2376.jpg

These things are way bigger than my 215/70/16's I can't wait to get them put on my pro comps!

jhill15

Explorer
maybe I should get the Rocky road one?
There's another company that makes a light bar bracket as well. I cannot remember the name of it but It looks way more sturdy than the one I bought, and I think its around $35.

kojackJKU

really? I have not seen it. I do like the RRO one as I am going to be running 4 baja designs squadron pros. And I'm changing out the fogs for a set of squadron fog ambers. I cannot hold back any longer...ha ha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles