CSV E250 build

Grngiant

Adventurer
Just added WTD steering stabilizer. Should have done this a year ago when I put the bigger tires on. No more jolts to the steering wheel when going over bumpy/rocky ground. I would consider some sort of steering stabilizer mandatory when running oversized tires on 2wd vans.

REDOVAL

Adventurer
Did you end up with a locker of some sort in the van or is that still in process? I have installed a couple of the Spartan Lockers in the semi float c-clipped 60s and they are a low cost option. They are noisy and pop a bit, but they work great offroad and don't cost an arm and a leg. I daily drive one in my personal van and other than the noises I am happy with the upgrade. They do take some modifying to install for clip clearance, but nothing that can't be done my a local machine shop or with a grinder like I did.

Scott

Grngiant

Adventurer
No lockers yet. I have a Dana 70u that I would love to put under my van, so I can run a truetrac. Just need to figure out if my brakes will swap over to this axle.

Jsweezy

Explorer
Like I've said before I really like this van, and I think that bumper looks great. I do have a question though, do you feel like there has been an issues with the AC or cooling the van? I know that space under the grille on the stock bumpers is supposed to be left open per the manual, but figured I'd ask.

I may have to get a bumper like that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier