Garmin GPS + riding gear

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Cleaning out the closets . . .

All prices + shipping from 85706. Paypal, Visa/MC/Discover/Amex, or cash (5% discount for cash).

(below) - Garmin E-trex Vista. Runs on AA batteries, works fine, normal wear/tear (no significant scratches, no cracks, no broken corners, etc), no cables or software. $50

IMG_3449.JPG

Garmin 276c, includes 12v charging cable (cig lighter), suction cup Ram mount, 256meg memory card (proprietary Garmin card), & a set of Mapsource CDs (windows). -- Sold

(below) - EVS knee guards, worn 1/2 dozen times. $10

IMG_3452.JPG

Klim riding pants (34" waist). --Sold

(below) - Acerbis Koerta pressure suit, XL. Worn 1/2 dozen times. No rips or tears. $40

IMG_3454.JPG

BMW mens "all rounder" riding pants, XL. -- Sold

Last edited:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Garmin 276c still available?

Yes - its still available.

The battery appears to be pretty much toast (it's not taking a charge), but it runs fine on external power. Replacement batteries are less than $25 on Amazon, so I'll drop the price to $275+ shipping to cover the cost of the replacement battery.

FloridaFJ80

Overland Dreamer
Yes - its still available.

The battery appears to be pretty much toast (it's not taking a charge), but it runs fine on external power. Replacement batteries are less than $25 on Amazon, so I'll drop the price to $275+ shipping to cover the cost of the replacement battery.

Would you do $250 shipped?

billy bee

Adventurer
Replacement batteries are less than $25 on Amazon, so I'll drop the price to $275+ shipping to cover the cost of the replacement battery.

The $25 aftermarket batteries don't fit particularly well. It's worth spending $40 on a Garmin-branded battery.

bb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke