Overland East - Camping / Meetup

david506th

Adventurer
I keep seeing some talk about Overland East so I figured I should go ahead and ask who is going and if they are bringing their Fuso.

Ours is currently in a type of mechanical disarray plus it is waiting for installation of the box so it would be there but we will.

If people are interested it would be nice to have a Fuso camping area so we can all swap stories, ideas and tips.

Attending:
David (david506th) & Reagan (Deathbywunderlust) - 2003 Fuso FG

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I keep seeing some talk about Overland East so I figured I should go ahead and ask who is going and if they are bringing their Fuso.

Ours is currently in a type of mechanical disarray plus it is waiting for installation of the box so it would be there but we will.

If people are interested it would be nice to have a Fuso camping area so we can all swap stories, ideas and tips.

Attending:
David (david506th) & Reagan (Deathbywunderlust) - 2003 Fuso FG

We will be there but not sure where we are going to park - we have to be in and out of the demo/teaching area a couple of times so they are going to have a close in spot for us to park at to minimize disruptions.

david506th

Adventurer
It was good to see everyone with their different Fuso's there. I got to talk with Pugslyy some as well as the owner of the crew cab NPR. I also met with Earthcruiser a bit and they were very friendly and helpful. Earthcruiser had their hard-sided Fuso there which we toured, a older gentleman up in the camping area had one as well and was great to talk too. I did see another Fuso with a over-cab camper in the camping area but never found the owner. As well Phoenix campers was their with their Fuso which is a different in many ways from the Earthcruiser. Sadly ATW or the GXV fuso was not there.

I learned a bunch of everyone and the vendors as well as many some new friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles