Who can make the rear bumper I need

Androvers

Observer
Hello all, have been trying to find someone to build me a rear bumper for my 1994 Montero. Almost had a company called Tactical Armor Group in Georgia build it for me but luckily googled them prior and found that not a small percentage of former customers had various issues. I would like the bumper to hold two five gallon Jerry's, a custom propane tank, high lift Jack, 31-33" spare, and have all lights installed in the bumper as this accumulated gear will block the factory rear lights. Hopefully this same company could also supply the front winch bumper that I need. Any recommendations would be helpful, not finding much online, trying to get this done prior to a Baja trip in January.

Androvers

Observer
Portland Oregon but willing to ship from anywhere if the company makes a good quality product and can deliver reliably by the middle of December.

Androvers

Observer
I have searched Google but was hopeful that someone with a Montero on this forum could recommend me to someone that had done this type of work for them in the past.

plh

Explorer
Rear bumper is going to be difficult unless custom fabricated. Front bumper - ARB?

I looked at the google **** results j-N-m posted - looks like some nearby options for you.

Androvers

Observer
Have a call into landcruisers NW, went to high school with the guys who own it. I called ARB and they don't make a front bumper for the Montero, so going to search the Build threads to determine what ARB bumper for a different vehicle will look good once modified to fit on the generation 2 Montero, any suggestions in that regard would also be appreciated.

Androvers

Observer
As far as I can tell the issue might be an airbag sensor, maybe the Australian Montero's did not have an airbag.
The bumpers I have found online for a 1994 Montero all say Without Airbag or Not For USA. Thanks everyone for your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz