Bikepacking Gear for sale

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I would normally put this in the Classifieds section, but I have loads of gear I need to...unload.

I have jackets, stoves, an 800 fill sleeping bag, water filters, handlebar bag, seat bag, frame bag....I have a bunch of stuff.

If anyone has a need for anything let me know. I'll post more details if there's interest. Most of this stuff is in superb condition as lot of these items were used just long enough to evaluate them for product reviews. Most of it looks brand new.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
All apparel items are mediums. The frame bag I have is a Revelate Designs Tangle Bag for a size large frame.

The seat bag I have is a Porcelain Rocker Mr Fusion for a 27.5 post and made of white Cuben ripstop fabric.

Last edited:

Sisyphus

Adventurer
I'd be interested in an alcohol stove, titanium cookware, 0-15deg down bag, 2-4L platypus or similar, top tube or handlebar feed bag, Bedrock honaker, king cage, and lightweight dry bags. Reply here or PM me!

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I'd be interested in an alcohol stove, titanium cookware, 0-15deg down bag, 2-4L platypus or similar, top tube or handlebar feed bag, Bedrock honaker, king cage, and lightweight dry bags. Reply here or PM me!

Hey Miles,

I have a Clikstand/Trangia stove system with an Evernew Ti pot I'd sell for $75 shipped. I acquired it for a review, used it on two trips to boil water and it looks as good as new. It would be pretty ideal for your big upcoming trip. You can read about it here: http://expeditionportal.com/american-overlander-clikstand/

I do have a 0 degree Marmot Aquille 750 fill bag I'd sell. It has a Gore DryLoft shell which is near waterproof. Not a tiny bag when compressed, but it was about $600 new. I'd let that go for a song...$125. It's in excellent condition. Again, it packs small, but not as small as the latest crop of 800 fill bags. My bag is however, durable and expedition grade, if you will.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I'm interested in the bags and the jackets.

The best jacket I have is a Rab Fuse. Made of Pertex it is a super lightweight waterproof/breathable shell. I bought it for Iceland, ended up taking another jacket, and believe it or not...lost this Rab jacket in a bag for a year. Found it, don't need it, never wore it. New they were $180. I'd let this go for $80 shipped. Mine is a medium and red. VERY RED. It packs down to a tiny little ball. Perfect for bikepacking.

http://rab.equipment/us/shop/men/waterproof/fuse-jacket

The bags I have for sale are from Porcelain Rocket. The first is a Mr. Fusion with the post-mounted support "mini rack." The rack fits a 27.5mm post. The bag I have is made from white Cuben fabric making it silly light but very durable. New they are $180. I'd let this bag go for $100. The bar bag I have is also a PR bag, also white Cuben, it is the MCA bag harness. I'd let that go for $60. Buy both for $150 shipped.

http://www.porcelainrocket.com/product/mr-fusion-seat-system/
http://www.porcelainrocket.com/store/handlebar-packs/

I also have a Revelate Designs Tangle Bag, designed to fit a large frame. It's in superb condition. I'd let that go for $50 shipped. https://www.revelatedesigns.com/index.cfm/store.catalog/frame-bags/TangleFrameBag

Last edited:

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
The other nice item I have for sale is a Mountian Hardware Phantom 32 800-fill down sleeping bag, size Regular. It is the smallest (packed size) bag I have used in a long time. This particular bag has not been used very much, always stored hanging in a bedroom closet, and is in like new condition. At 32F, it is pretty ideal for most bikepacking temps. New this bag was just under $400 as I recall. I'd like to get $165 shipped and think that's a good price. Stuff and storage bags included. I'll be sad to see this bag go, but it's just a closet orphan at this point.

This is not a bag filled with water resistant down, btw. This is also the blue/grey bag from 2013 as I recall. Again, this bag looks as good as new with no signs of use.

Sisyphus

Adventurer
Hey Miles,

I have a Clikstand/Trangia stove system with an Evernew Ti pot I'd sell for $75 shipped. I acquired it for a review, used it on two trips to boil water and it looks as good as new. It would be pretty ideal for your big upcoming trip. You can read about it here: http://expeditionportal.com/american-overlander-clikstand/

I do have a 0 degree Marmot Aquille 750 fill bag I'd sell. It has a Gore DryLoft shell which is near waterproof. Not a tiny bag when compressed, but it was about $600 new. I'd let that go for a song...$125. It's in excellent condition. Again, it packs small, but not as small as the latest crop of 800 fill bags. My bag is however, durable and expedition grade, if you will.

I'll take the stove! Does it come with the windscreen? Send me your Paypal info.

Give me a day to think about the bag. I scoured the interwebs looking for the weight of the bag but couldn't find it. Do you know that and it's packed size dimensions are?

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I'll take the stove! Does it come with the windscreen? Send me your Paypal info.

Give me a day to think about the bag. I scoured the interwebs looking for the weight of the bag but couldn't find it. Do you know that and it's packed size dimensions are?

PM sent to you Miles.

Jason911

Adventurer
All apparel items are mediums. The frame bag I have is a Revelate Designs Tangle Bag for a size large frame.

The seat bag I have is a Porcelain Rocker Mr Fusion for a 27.5 post and made of white Cuben ripstop fabric.

The downside to be a tall mountain biker - difficult to find gear for a 23.5" frame or clothes for a 6'7" rider. Thanks all the same.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
So, here's what I have left:

Rab eVent waterproof/breathable jacket. Super light. Size Med. Never worn. Let's call it $75. It was $180 new. It will be super cheap to ship.

Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 800 fill sleeping bag. It's a killer summer bag. If it gets in the low 40s, yer gonna be cold, but it packs down to a tiny ball. One of the smallest bags I've ever used, but...be warned, it's a little narrow. New it was $389. I'd like at least $160 as my Expo price. This is NOT the new version with dry down, but still a very nice bag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz

Members online