Anyone own a YILDIZ shotgun?

goofiefoot

Adventurer
I bought one for my wife, a 20ga over/under and I LOVE it. The action takes some breaking in but its lightweight and swings like a dream. For the price, i can't think of a better option. It certainly kills the heck out of dove!

ol' scott

Adventurer
Academy (Yildiz is their house brand) sent me a letter two months ago telling me to cease use of my "Home Defense" 12 gauge pump action shot gun that I had bought two years prior. They offered to buy it back for original price or to exchange it for a weapon of equal value. I didn't use it very often, the action wasn't very smooth and the finish of the gun wasn't up to par. I walked out with $400+ in Academy gift cards for my trouble. I'd have preferred cash but since I didn't have my original receipt they could only offer store credit. (Seems kinda silly, they had to pull my receipt up on their computer to verify I purchased the gun.)

All that to say, I didn't care for the gun when I had it and didn't shed a tear getting my money back after what equated to a 2 year test drive. I don't intend to purchase another Yildiz.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I think I am going to order both the 410 and 12 ga over under shotguns. I know one of the dealers in Canada. I hope to get some pricing back soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior