Brought home a 2016 Dodge Power Wagon

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Update

Sorry everyone! I have been distracted with lifes never ending calls for my time to be focused elsewhere.

So lets see...

The truck is great! No issues. It rides fine with the leveling kit and the 37s. I didn't notice any power loss maybe a little MPG. My speedometer is off by 7 MPH at 60 MPH. I would get a little rub (very slight) at full turn of the steering wheel. Normal driving though i never felt it. I have since upgraded to the AEV Salta wheels and love the offset and looks way better then the stock wheels (no more rub at full turn). I can post pictures tomorrow. I also ordered synthetic winch line to swap out the steel line with. I went through customsplice.com great group of folks and awesome product with out paying for the "name" of other brands.
Took it out on some mild trails in Colorado and it did great. Ran the Goose Lake trail in Red River NM with some jeep friends and it was a little bit of a culture shock. Coming from a jeep this rig is huge on the trail ha ha, I got some pin striping and parts of the trail were narrow and some turns made this PW feel huge but the truck did great. Im loving the coil spring rear suspension in these new trucks the truck was not bouncing all over the place it was actually flexing.

Again I will post some pictures of the progress.

Mako1114

Adventurer
That's a great looking wagon and I really dig the Salta's! I went on the Truxxx.com website and didn't see the leveling kit for the '16 Power Wagon?

Cheers

BradDepagie

Just finished installing my Truxxx leveling kit on a 2016 Laramie Power Wagon, and have to say it never changed the ride quality at all. Truxxx is still not advertising there kit on the website but trust me its there. just call them. Just took my 35's off for the winter (Toyo 35" 12.5" 17's) and put the stock's back on.

rgregg08

What's overall height increase with 35's and/or 37's? Or do you know the overall height now? My Rubicon was wrecked so thinking about a truck again and this is at the top of the list. Garage clearance at work is what I'm getting at 6'11". No chance fitting at home.

Sweet rigs by the way!

Cheers!

Last edited:

RPS

What's overall height increase with 35's and/or 37's? Or do you know the overall height now? My Rubicon was wrecked so thinking about a truck again and this is at the top of the list. Garage clearance at work is what I'm getting at 6'11". No chance fitting at home.

Sweet rigs by the way!

Cheers!

My 2016 stock suspension on 37" Toyo RTs is a sliver under 7' to the roof.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Nice rig Rock-Eater!

I've gotta say that I am highly disappointed in the fact that Dodge does not offer the Power Wagon with the Cummins Diesel.

rgregg08

Thank you, exactly what I wanted to know. Sounds like 35's will be a tight squeeze. I find out today if the jeep is going to be be deemed a loss or not. If so power wagon shopping time.

My 2016 stock suspension on 37" Toyo RTs is a sliver under 7' to the roof.

rgregg08

Thank you, exactly what I wanted to know. Sounds like 35's will be a tight squeeze. I find out today if the jeep is going to be be deemed a loss or not. If so power wagon shopping time.

Brought home a new wagon today. Looks like clearing 6'11" will be tight (tough measuring in the rain today at the lot). Itching to get the 315/70/17's that were on the jeep on there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94