Help finding TJM Xray 220mm Light covers.....

SoCal_80

Explorer
Hello....I am stuck in the States and apparently TJM is no longer importing the colored filters/covers for these lights. I have the lights and love them however the covers are now broken beyond repair and i am hoping to purchase a new set of amber and "arctic blue". I have called nearly every dealer in the US and called TJM directly with no luck. Does anyone in Australia or New Zealand available to do me a huge favor and find these at a TJM location and ship them to me? I can PayPal immediately for both the lens and your time and effort.

large_4435_tjm_xray_covers_enl.jpg

Much appreciated!
Sean

Rumpig

Adventurer
Hi Sean,
I just messaged my mate that is a part owner of 4 X TJM stores here in Brisbane and asked him about the particular lenses / covers you want.
His answer was...."They don't make them anymore - you can only buy a replacement lens in blue for them"

Last edited:

SoCal_80

Explorer
Hey thank you so much Rumpig. Bummer they discontinued the covers. Thank you very much again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumpig

Adventurer
Hey thank you so much Rumpig. Bummer they discontinued the covers. Thank you very much again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no worries mate, it only took a quick text message to get that info for you...a shame they don't make them anymore for you.

cj007sd

I am in the exact same situation. I will NEVER buy another piece from TJM. They have done this with parts for the 12,500 Lbs winch I bought. I am VERY MAD. I will ONLY BUY American from now on - except for the Toyota (maybe)
Because us Land Cruiser owners in the USA are forced to buy most of the modifications from Austrlian Companies. UNLIKE if we owned a Jeep or another American made 4x4. I love my Land Cruiser and when in Baja CA, borrowing my friend's new 4 door HILUX. But we Americans get screwed if you own a Land Cruiser. Just my $0.02
CJ Johnson
Semper Fi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles