Meet and greet at SEMA?

Arctic Travelller

Adventurer
So, despite my best efforts to get a pass into SEMA I have had less than steller luck, well actually I've had no luck at all. But wait, on Nov 6th (the end of the last day of the show) anyone can see the vehicles, including I hope the Optma van. Hell, we might even meet MG and Chris. So, I'm gonna try to be there, anyone else interested in a meet and greet? Anyone wanna keep going South to the BAJA 1000 the next week? It would be fun to get a few more vans going, so far it's two, me and Ralleypanam, Ramsey has asked if were headed to Cabo after the race, and that sounds like an invitation to visit his new digs. After that, MOAB. It's all coming together, anyone want to join up?

Cross posted on Sptsmbl forum

Heloflyboy

Adventurer
I am going to sema. There is a large car show area outside that anyone can walk into anyday. Im going to be there from tuesday-thursday night.
Wish I could head down to baja but I am lucky just to get a few days off work to go SEMA. Pm me and I will give you contact #.

Arctic Travelller

Adventurer
As we get closer, we can devise some sort of plan. I depart in four or five days, but have a ton of stops to make. I'll keep checking here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz