Hutchinson High Strength Aluminum Double Beadlock 20" Wheels

swirvin21

Hard Corps
I have a few sets of these wheels left. They are military surplus, new in box, Hutchinson tactical series 20x8.5" forged aluminum double beadlcks w/ 6600lb load capacity. These are a great size for overlanding trucks and heavy trucks that want the ease of maintenance on a bolt together double beadlock, the common sizes of available 20" tires, the load capacity of a MDT/HDT truck and the light weight and mileage of a aluminum wheel. These come with CTIS passages milled into the wheels, but is easily blocked off with plugs/plate since there are threaded holes in the black area of the front of the wheel. NO HOSES for CTIS....a major weakness avoided. These also come with Monster valves for filling the tires, opposite the black CTIS block area, which allow much faster filling and releasing. The bolt pattern is 8 on 275mm, which is same as a Kodiak/Topkick truck, but I am making or have access to adapters for those wanting to run on a smaller or larger pattern.

I also have new in box Hutchinson brand rubber beadlock inserts in 2 sizes based on your tire bead bundle thickness. These are sold separately, but available.

083_zpsw9nxz4bx.jpg

http://s655.photobucket.com/user/swirvin211/library/stuff%20to%20sell/Hutchinson%20Tactical%20Wheels?sort=3&page=1

I'm asking $250/wheel, with a portion going towards veteran based charities. I'm not a business, just buy government surplus to help local police SWAT and VFDs with servicing and updating their military vehicles and equipment. I'm a former Marine that has become disabled and this keeps me sane! I'm located just north of Dallas, TX off I-35, travel to OKC regularly and have access to a large Fastenal depo for reasonably priced shipping.
Semper Fi,
Kyle

Last edited:

swirvin21

Hard Corps
Have 2 sizes, 20x8 and 20x11, both new in boxes. The narrow ones come 2 to a box, but can split. I typically sell the 11" wide version to anyone running a wide wheel or thinner bead bundle tires and have them cut to fit with bandsaw and then just sand the edges a hair. The 8" are $40/ea and the 11" are $35, better price if you buy wheels though. Also have some 16.5" runflat inserts.

v1999

and, sorry - can post the picture for this wheel "monster valve for filling"
this a come together with wheeel, right understand?

swirvin21

Hard Corps
64040883_gl_tiny_thumb_zpsx4dmpi5r.jpg

014%206_zpsmnqulgys.jpg

Yes, monster valves are already installed and included. I have only 1 set of 5 left, but will sell 4. I'd really like to sell them soon, so I will include beadlock for free with purchase: 4 wheels + 4 beadlock inserts for $1000. Will PM you

tlin

Adventurer
Kyle - no need for the wheels but THANK YOU for your service and what you're doing to help others. Cheers to you.....

Jason F1

Rim query

64040883_gl_tiny_thumb_zpsx4dmpi5r.jpg

014%206_zpsmnqulgys.jpg

Yes, monster valves are already installed and included. I have only 1 set of 5 left, but will sell 4. I'd really like to sell them soon, so I will include beadlock for free with purchase: 4 wheels + 4 beadlock inserts for $1000. Will PM you

Got alloy rims any left for Michelin xzl395/85r20 tyres??

haven

Expedition Leader
Swirvin21 has not logged in to ExPo for almost 10 months. So you may not receive a reply to your recent posts.

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
He was on pirate4x4 too but haven't seen him on lately. I bought a set from him November 2015 and I think it was his last or next to last set of rims. He was a good guy to deal with too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles