Kamper Build Aussie Style - Romers new Kimberley Karavan

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
We definitely have more than enough units to schedule a North American Kimberley Gathering some time in 2016.

Last edited:

Tazman

Adventurer
Nice Christmas present Ken. My Kimberley is targeted to ship in March. Going to be a long 3 months.

Enjoy.

Romer

Adventurer
Just had my walkthrough with the owner of the Company from Australia here in Denver. He had done the walkthrough with a couple in Boulder who bought an S3 the day before and they dropped him off. Really nice folks and I had a nice time visiting with Bruce Loxton the owner. He went through everything with me and adjusted a couple of items while he spent over 3 hours going through each system. Not a pleasant day for him as it was 20 deg F here on an unusually cold day. I was cold and I know he was freezing.

This Karavan is a remarkable piece of engineering. The larger S3 Kruiser is luxury even with a washing machine. I am happy with the Karavan as it fits my needs and can go more places than the Kruiser. Here are a couple of pics of the Kruiser outside. I didnt get any pics inside, but you can see them on the Kimberley website

Krusier1.JPG
Krusier2.JPG

Last edited:

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
This Karavan is a remarkable piece of engineering. The larger S3 Kruiser is luxury even with a washing machine. I am happy with the Karavan as it fits my needs and can go more places than the Kruiser.

And, a 6'4" person, such as myself, can walk around inside the karavan without having to duck. Not so for the kruiser.

Last edited:

Tazman

Adventurer
Ken, nice pictures of the S3. I can hardly wait for delivery of mine, although I must admit, I did not get the washer.

Tazman

Adventurer
I did not hedge the currency on my purchase. I'm loving it. I work in the finance industry and we are forecasting in the early .60s. I have saved about 4% since the deposited was paid. The currency made my S3 doable. Loving it.

Check out Canada. Same story and pricing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz