National Rally

revor

Explorer
Monkeyboy said:
I'm there...but you knew that.

It wouldn't be the same without you!

It's funny, I have customers frequently asking if I'm going. My response is usually There is no way El Presidente is gonna let me off that hook! The they put 2 and 2 together and figure it out.. Good for a laugh!

TeriAnn

Explorer
British Pacific will be a sponsor this year. Which means Keith (shipping & part time order tanking), Pat (the person who rebuilds British Pacific rebuilt engines and gearboxes) and I (British Pacific's web master and keeper of the Series parts catalogue) are expected to be there representing BP.

The great race rally truck is expected to be there as well as my Dormobile. At this time it appears that I will be showing up in the company of two other Land Rover Dormobiles for a total of 3 Dormies!
1cheerLeader.gif

revor

Explorer
TeriAnn said:
British Pacific will be a sponsor this year. Which means Keith (shipping & part time order tanking), Pat (the person who rebuilds British Pacific rebuilt engines and gearboxes) and I (British Pacific's web master and keeper of the Series parts catalogue) are expected to be there representing BP.

The great race rally truck is expected to be there as well as my Dormobile. At this time it appears that I will be showing up in the company of two other Land Rover Dormobiles for a total of 3 Dormies!
1cheerLeader.gif

If only I could get Paul to get Lurch running!!!!! Then would be four!

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
I was just thinking this morning that somebody needed to start this thread.

Originally posted by gjackson
We will be there. But then you already knew that.

We talked to Charlie and it sounds like he is going to be there, but you probably already knew that too.

revor

Explorer
Flounder said:
I'll miss it again. I had to chose between Interbike in Vegas or the Rally in Utah. Interbike it is.

Dang... Everyone has to go or crash it! (don't tell the prez I said that!!!)

Scott! This Disco Love thing.. Have you sought professional help for that? :yikes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke