F/S Limited Edition Customised Original Buff's to help fund my adventures of 2016

GoingSoloAdventures

Supporting Sponsor
Hello people of Expedition Portal.

Many of you know getting Sponsorship is a nightmare... So I decided a different approach. I had 200 Limited edition customised Original Buff's created - Of which I only have 127 left.

Each one sold means I'm a step closer to hiking the Norway, canoeing the Yukon and cycling New Zealand with my partner Kelly. One Buff sold means a good warm meal for the both of us while out in nature.

There are two designs.

Design One - Explore More Buff. £15 plus £2.50 P&P

The story behind this is simple - It illustrates all my adventures over previous years. Kayaking the Baltic, Cycling across Europe, Canada, and US, rafting the Mississippi and this years budget packraft on the Danube.

Design Two - Live More Buff. £15 plus £2.50 P&P

The story being this... It's a reminder to get outside and make the most of our lives before its gone. Less living life like a zombie... Yes this has a Walking Dead theme to it. You will notice some zombie's in the midst of the adventure.

If you wish to buy multiples let me know and I will adjust the P&P. I only accept PayPal.

I value your support, feedback and honesty... With out this my journeys wouldn't be possible. My website is www.going-solo.co.uk just so you know I'm real :)

11111111111.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier