Going Price on 100 Series/LX470?

87Warrior

GP'er
It's interesting to see the varied prices of a 100 series across the country. I've been shopping for a couple of months now, primarily the Kansas City, Dallas and Denver/CO Springs markets. The KC market puts a 98-02 at $10k with 150k miles, and close to $20k for a lower mileage 03+. I have also noticed a comparable truck in Denver/CO Springs is about $1k less than in KC/Dallas.

jhawk

Adventurer
I just paid 18 for a Green 04 with 113,000 in Phoenix. One owner truck, perfect shape, records, etc.

Jim

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
I've noticed that 100 series prices have stayed very firm over the past few years. I've got a couple of offers on mine, but nothing that has made me get the title out. It's hard to find something comparable to replace it with, imo.

As with what others have said, prices depend a lot on maintenance and condition, with full preventative maintenance, water pumps and timing belts done, these rigs will easily do 250-300k.

-H-

blatant1

I've noticed that 100 series prices have stayed very firm over the past few years. I've got a couple of offers on mine, but nothing that has made me get the title out. It's hard to find something comparable to replace it with, imo.

As with what others have said, prices depend a lot on maintenance and condition, with full preventative maintenance, water pumps and timing belts done, these rigs will easily do 250-300k.

-H-

Evidently a lot more it would seem if you check out the high mileage thread on mud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne