A Long Road Trip. From Tennessee to Argentina.

Have a great trip!

Do you plan to post GPS coordinates for the places you've stayed at as you travel?

Thank you! Not sure about the GPS points of our camping spots. We have a Delorme InReach that updates our travel tracks on our blog. We may do waypoints of our camping spots with that or we may post them to iOverlander. I suppose we'll see how easy it is to keep up with when we are on the road.

dlh62c

Explorer
We have a Delorme InReach that updates our travel tracks on our blog.

The InReach works for me. I watched you cross the border in near real time today. Its a pain to view on an iPhone though. I tried to view your blog on my PC, but McAfee reports that your site contains malicious code and doesn't open it.

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Subscribed. Hope you have a great trip and I'll be following along. You'll have a hard time leaving Baja. Spent some time down there last winter in my FWC and loved it as there are some great spots to camp.

First Stop in Mexico!

We made it. No problems and no waiting at the border. It was the easiest border crossing we've ever done. We even went ahead and got the truck imported. Hello Baja and the best fish tacos we have ever tasted!

23461844835_e3b54ccbbb_b.jpg

First camp spot in Mexico

La Bufadora-Camp 7

22834685003_6b34eefda6_b.jpg

23435672846_dbb76262a4_c.jpg

23379320831_d51efb6835_z.jpg

23166025930_90c48cb934_b.jpg

http://hereuntilthere.com

https://www.instagram.com/hereuntilthere

izaicinajums

izaicinajums.com
**** happens, but don't be discouraged by this. Glad to hear that you are fine and the lady in other car is OK as well, wishing her fast recovery.

It's just metal, and metal can be fixed. ;)

dlh62c

Explorer
It would be nice if our lives had a game reset button, but we don't. Glad you two are OK. Sorry....missed one, make that three.

Are you going to source the repairs in Mexico or return to the States?

Keep dropping waypoints using your iReach, it helps define where you've stopped for the night.

Last edited:
It would be nice if our lives had a game reset button, but we don't. Glad you two are OK. Sorry....missed one, make that three.

Are you going to source the repairs in Mexico or return to the States?

Keep dropping waypoints using your iReach, it helps define where you've stopped for the night.

Thank you! Hoping to get the repairs done in La Paz. We thought it might not be a bad place to be stuck for a while:)

WG_moots

Subscribed. My girlfriend and I are planting the seeds for an adventure similar to yours.

Great pics .... stay safe out there.

dar395

Adventurer
23166969616_a21370307f_c.jpg

Tomorrow night we'll be in Southern California and after another day doing mundane tasks we'll be ready to cross the border on Tuesday. Aqua venimos a México!!!

That Dog looks like he may have some doubts!, Hope you all Enjoy the trip no matter what he thinks!:D

The InReach works for me. I watched you cross the border in near real time today. Its a pain to view on an iPhone though. I tried to view your blog on my PC, but McAfee reports that your site contains malicious code and doesn't open it.

Thats cool! The InReach is pretty awesome. I'm glad we have it. It also makes keeping in touch with people at home way easier. Not sure what's up with it not working on you PC, thats weird. Thats the first we've heard of that happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles