mounts

PhulesAU

Explorer
RAM Mounts, the biggest issue was finding a solid place to mount the base. I found the roll cage to be the most stable.

Yuccahead

Adventurer
I've used this $18 mount on all my off road trips with either a Nexus 7 tablet or a Samsung 8" tablet. if I remember to clean the window and the suction cup with an alcohol wipe before attaching, it will stay stuck until I take it off. Otherwise, it will say on for several hours to a day before it dumps the tablet on to the dash. It would probably do better if you use the included intermediate disc to attach to the dash but I wanted my tablet up on the windshield.

Arkon Windshield Dashboard Car Mount for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0,Kindle Fire HD/HDX 7, Google Nexus 7 and Midsize Tablets
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004M8ST36?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

geo.greg

Observer
for a long time i loved ram mounts for each device. the ball concept interchanged between my jeep, suburban and motorbike was very useful. they are rock solid, normally easy to find a place to mount stuff using panavice dash mounts, but ram seem to be more focused on the one mount for all solution in regards to tablets other than ipad. recently started looking at proclips for a device bracket. (not bought one yet) below is a panavice dash mount with a ram mount for yaesu radio, garmin gps and spot messenger attached.

rammountsjeep.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior