BEWARE OF RTIC COOLERS

fastrr

Beware of lies by RTIC Coolers regarding ship dates.

I placed my Reservation on July 6th and was told a late August 2015 ship date.
I paid for my order on August 19 and was told 60-90 days to ship.

I checked back on shipping in early October and was told my cooler would ship November 14th.
I checked on shipping on October 29th and my ship date was moved back to December 4th.

I checked yesterday, November 17th and my ship date is now moved back to January 1st.

I keep getting excuses for why the shipping dates have changed. Keep in mind that they have had my money since August 19th. How many others are like me? I would not mind waiting if they didn't charge me until the cooler ships but it seems to me that this may end of being a scam. Trying to ship a few coolers out while getting more and more peoples money.

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND REGARDING RTIC COOLERS AND SHIP DATE LIES!

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
So Yeti is claiming it's a direct twin with no noticeable difference, but yet they state interior volume is different between the two. It will be interesting to see if either company can prove/negate JND (Just Noticeable Difference) between the coolers and if indeed their patent/copyright is in fact being infringed upon.

awphillips93

I got a 45 qt. RTIC cooler and I love it. Ordered in early November 2015, received it early March 2016. Obviously the lead time sucks, but I had an older (1970-something Coleman) cooler that got me through winter camping. Worth the wait.

mandingo

Observer
Ordered 2 of the 30 ounce tumblers and love them! Shipping was fast but tumblers are smaller than coolers so maybe that's why. Definitely recommend the tumblers.

SurferJacoby

日本車???最高
Other kid in town

I looked at at Yeti then a local forum member told me how much he loved his Rtic and the fraction of the cost he paid so needless to say...

Roger M.

Adventurer
Just get a Yeti, be happy and feel great about your gear just knowing that it works as it should, and that it will last generations!

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
They are unicorns for sure but folks have been scoring them left and right! I'm heading over to ours on my way out of town to eyeball them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed B

Adventurer
I've checked several Walmarts around here and nobody has heard of them.
....white unicorns...

Showing out of stock on their web site. If they are as good as the tumblers then they will be a winner. I have the RTIC 45 and am happy with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles