Dodge Interior

my1stcummins

Adventurer
Rock lights are halogen lights I mounted under the front rocker panels that illuminate the ground under the cab. Wired through a relay to come on with the dome light or turn on or off manually which is nice when camping. Same goes for reverse lights mounted under the bumper...auto or manual function.

EMS WJ 2000

Observer
For the interior my 2006 SLT is still the stock interior until I get the time and money to do a couple upgrades. Even my Ford and Chevy buddies that have trucks from 2006-2010 like mine better lol. My truck does not have the fake wood grain stuff and thank god because I am not a big fan of it. With that said I will be upgrading the front seats to Corbeau CR1 Reclining race Seat with 5 points front and rear when I get my cage put in. These are the seats I am thinking about getting.

CRB20901-8T.jpg

Also I am looking at doing something like a buddy did.

IMG_15041_zpsam3htqxz.jpg

Yes that is a 4th Gen center console that is in a 3rd Gen Quad cab that pretty much went right in. He said there was some trimming but pretty much was plug in play.

why3zx

Observer
Nice, I've been wondering about the 4th gen console. I just like that he has a fish finder in it! I actually bought a 3rd gen center jump seat in the correct color as to not lose the bottom storage compartment (and mine is a manual)

I am going to do a build thread when I get a little farther into the build, or who knows, maybe I will put one together and update it. As far as I've read on cummins forum the front seats are just about direct bolt in except for the center jump seat that is going to need some brackets made. However I am most likely going to cannibalize the existing brackets as my seats are all but junk.

EMS WJ 2000

Observer
Its a Lawrence GPS we use for when we are far off the beaten path.

With the 4th Gen seats you have to swap out the seat belt buckle to your 3rd Gen one for it to work.

why3zx

Observer
Yeah, I run an elite 5 on my boat, they really are one of the best.

The seat buckles are going to be an issue for me. I am doing a tan -> black interior swap, and finding a junk yard that will sell the buckles without the seats is a hard thing to do.

EMS WJ 2000

Observer
Yeah, I run an elite 5 on my boat, they really are one of the best.

The seat buckles are going to be an issue for me. I am doing a tan -> black interior swap, and finding a junk yard that will sell the buckles without the seats is a hard thing to do.

I am up in the air between the Lowrance Elite 5M or the HDS 7 Gen 2 Touch to put in my Dodge.

I was going to do the 4th gen swap but decided to go the Corbeau CR1 Reclining race seats instead.

HAMACHI

For the interior my 2006 SLT is still the stock interior until I get the time and money to do a couple upgrades. Even my Ford and Chevy buddies that have trucks from 2006-2010 like mine better lol. My truck does not have the fake wood grain stuff and thank god because I am not a big fan of it. With that said I will be upgrading the front seats to Corbeau CR1 Reclining race Seat with 5 points front and rear when I get my cage put in. These are the seats I am thinking about getting.

CRB20901-8T.jpg

Also I am looking at doing something like a buddy did.

IMG_15041_zpsam3htqxz.jpg

Yes that is a 4th Gen center console that is in a 3rd Gen Quad cab that pretty much went right in. He said there was some trimming but pretty much was plug in play.

Can you shed some light on the bracket used to mount the Lowrance ? I've been looking for something like that.

Thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94