Hello from colorado

reuben

Supporting Sponsor
Hello everyone, name is Reuben.

I've just been kinda watching here in the back ground and figured i would finally speak up. Some of the rides on here are insane :drool: . Im just getting started in my build but already have so many ideas in mind. thanks for the inspiration.

A little bit about me: got bit by the expedition bug while doing a 6 months long road trip around Australia in a 98 diesel cherokee. Came back to the US and started my own outdoor equipment business (want a cheap RTT let me know ;)) and bought myself an 02 xterra because we don't have the option to get a gq patrol :/ . Got so many ideas of what i would like to do to it and now i am planning a 6 week trip down to moab and arches here next year so i've gotta get it done before then.

Anyone here from colorado wanna meet up and grab a beer let me know.

reuben

Supporting Sponsor
Hey truffles, thanks. It took me a while to find a SC that was manual in black. But I'm glad I waited

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Truffles

It took me awhile to find mine as well. As popular as they in CO I'm not surprised it took some patience

reuben

Supporting Sponsor
I actually picked it up in Utah. Cars are much cheaper there.

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
Welcome! Always have a friendly face in California for an x! I'm in Hollister be sure to let me know if you roam this way! All the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reuben

Supporting Sponsor
It does seem like a lot of people are from the west coast. Thanks emt, if I am that way I'll let you know

WKexpedition

Built, not bought!
Welcome. Great to see another explorer in CO. Any more details about you outdoor equipment business? I always like supporting local businesses!!

reuben

Supporting Sponsor
Where are you at in Colorado? Yeah. I sell roof top tents. They the same as cvt but cheaper haha. And I actually on the edge of designing and building an awesome roof rack. I keep you guys in the loop on that build. I am pretty excited about it

reuben

Supporting Sponsor
Oh and the company's name is Odin Designs. It just odindesigns.com

reuben

Supporting Sponsor
Oh nice we should grab a beer, yeah right now I am just getting started and I pretty much just do the RTTs. They are the exact same as cvt but just way cheaper.

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
Are you mounting straight to the stock rack or something differently

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
Maybe it's just my phone but the website is all goofy with single row of text down the left side?

What is your biggest tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior