Locks keyed to vehicle

Louisd75

Adventurer
I ran across this company while looking at a new truck topper:

http://www.boltlock.com/shop/

They make locks that key to your vehicle. I.E., you want a padlock keyed to open with the same one you use to start the truck? They've got'em.

*no affiliation, just thought that someone might find this useful

AJE

They are very handy, I know I have the key and feel a bit more confident my spare will stick around. I also have the cable...did I mention these are handy...
5a74d12996d41dff613eb4e0b756afaa.jpg

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
They are awesome, I have locking receiver pin that utilizes my ford e350 van key. Eliminated a key on the ring.
Hoping for a locking gas cap in the future.

AaronK

Explorer
Wish I could re key my canopy shell to match my truck key...didn't see that as an option.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk.

rayra

Expedition Leader
btw, you can special order combination locks from Masterlock will all matching combinations. Whatever quantity you want. I did it thru the Special Order desk at Home Depot and there was no noticeable upcharge and it took less than two weeks to get them.
I had my lock combo seared into my 'brain housing group' in boot camp 28yrs ago. I still use those two locks, for all sorts of things over the decades. And a few years ago I found out about this and got 6 more and got rid of my key locks. No keys to lose or hide.

masterlock.jpg
newlocks_zpsljzcms1v.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior