2013 Toyota Tacoma Flat Bed with 2013 Fourwheel Camper Fleet UTE

In 2013, I was living full time on the road, I was had a 1987 VW Vanagon Syncro and loved it, but was tired of the breakdowns. I wanted to build the ultimate, small camper that could go anywhere and be painfully reliable. Through a friend, I got in touch with Mario Donavan at Adventure Trailers and we came up with the truck that's I'm listing here. I bought all this new and no expenses were spared. I've taken great care of this rig. It's been my pride and joy and i am torn apart about selling it, but i need the money to help fund a future project and the camper is getting used less and less these days.

risk-reward-near-Lake-Tahoe.jpg76510016.jpg16020015.jpg15630010 (1).jpg45900001.jpg45910004.jpg77970021.jpg73340020.jpg76520015.jpg

Here are the specs:

2013 Toyota Tacoma Access Camper TRD Off Road (60k Miles)
-6 Speed Manual (had to order this)
-ARB Bumper
-Baja Designs LED Lights
-Airflow America (snorkel)
-ARB Heavy 2 inch lift
-Deaver custom leaf springs in the back
-Firestone Airbags
-UTE LTD aluminum flatbed
-Custom under bed boxes
-Custom Rotopax Underbed gas storage (two four gallon)
-Warn M8000s Winch (currently not spooling)
-Stage 2 clutch
-Custom rear bumper
-BFG All terrains 235/85/16 (I have a set of Duratracs with 4k miles on them)
-Steel rims

2013 Four Wheel Camper Fleet UTE
-Silver Spur edition interior
-Fiber Glass exterior
-Arctic Package
-Upgraded batteries
-Upgraded 160 Watt Solar
-Upgraded Fridge
-Yakima Bars up top
-LED exterior Lighting
-LED interior lighting (warm lighting)

Located outside of Portland, Oregon

I'm sure theres stuff I'm missing and I'll continue to update as things go on. I've shutter to think how much I have
"invested" into this rig but i stopped counting at 80k. It's been worth every penny. Here's an article in Truck Camper Magazine about it http://www.truckcampermagazine.com/off-road-expeditions/the-road-of-risk-and-reward. I'd like 55k for rig. It's ready to go, anywhere in the world. Email me at foster.huntington@gmail.com with questions.

Last edited:

eblau

Adventurer
Awesome rig. I spy a subaru brat actually being used in that one picture. Double awesome.

destructomatt

Adventurer
Seen this rig many times on your IG feed. Sick build used like it was meant to be. GLWS...let me check under my mattress.

PowerWagner

Explorer
Understanding its not a rock crawler, what are some of the more difficult trails you have been able to navigate with this set up?

I've been all over Baja with this truck, navigating sand, washed out roads and deep mud. I never really went out in search of trails, but use the truck as a means to get to get to really remote places.

rizal03

Check it out!!! Inspiration aplenty

Hey y'all I'm not affiliated in any way, but everybody on this forum needs to Google "the cinder cone". It a beautiful dream realized by the seller of this rig and his compadres. http://thecindercone.com

CJJeeper

I have followed your work for a couple years now and I absolutely love "Home is where you park it". You lead an inspiring life and I have dreams of doing what you did/do. If only this was put up next spring/summer when I'm planning on purchasing something similar. Seems like there are always excuses, but I just don't have that kind of cash available at the moment. Best of luck in all future endeavors! Any way you'd want to trade for a CJ with a 5.3 + cash?

Attachments

• CAM02748.jpg
    CAM02748.jpg
    571.6 KB · Views: 203

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
I've seen you on i5 in north Portland as well.

2 questions

What is the future project?

Would you consider selling the bed and camper separate from the truck? I have a forward dinette fleet and the little bit of extra floor space/storage could be soooooo helpful.

For starters, i'm going to some van build out. more stealth.

I'd like to sell the camper as one unit. but send me an email, and we could talk more.

foster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior