Garage Sale ARB, Front Runner, Nemo, FoxWing

Ramjet

Explorer
New Pricing for some items.I have a few things for sale after cleaning out the garage this weekend. Some new never used and well taken care of gear. Local Pick Up for some of the items. I will denote if I can ship it or not, you pay shipping. Most items are self explanatory. Thanks for looking. Please PM if you want it. PayPal jramseya2d at Yahoo dot com

ARB Intensity LED Lights 9.5" Spot and Flood w/Locking Nuts, No Wiring Loom $1000 Both or $600 Each Plus Shipping

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

Escape Gear Seat Covers Brand New for FJ Cruiser Front Grey $350 Plus Shipping

The best seat covers available.

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

FoxWing Awning Mounting Bolts Included No Mounts The Cover is faded a bit but its only been used a few times. $400 Local Pick Up Only. Passenger Side Mount.

IMG_0305.jpg

HighLift Jack Extreme w/Cover and Clamp 48" $100 Local Pick Up Only

IMG_0308.jpg

Nemo Losi LS 3P Tent Brand New Never Used $400 + Shipping

IMG_0307.jpg

Front Runner Jerry Can Holder $100 + Shipping

IMG_0302.jpg

Yakima Spare Time Spare tire bike rack. $100 Local Pick Up Only

IMG_0310.jpg

Last edited:

badfysh

Adventurer
I have a few things for sale after cleaning out the garage this weekend. Some new never used and well taken care of gear. Local Pick Up for some of the items. I will denote if I can ship it or not, you pay shipping. Most items are self explanatory. Thanks for looking. Please PM if you want it.

FoxWing Awning Mounting Bolts Included No Mounts The Cover is faded a bit but its only been used a few times. $400 Local Pick Up Only.

View attachment 316375

I'm interested in the foxwing if you will ship. 91001

Ramjet

Explorer
I'm interested in the foxwing if you will ship. 91001

Sorry but I won't ship the awning. These had a hard enough time shipping from the manufacturer without issues, I happened to get one of the good ones. I have no way of making sure it's safe and sound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier