Any Interest In Doing A 2016 Calendar?

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
As the title says. I think I may take on the task with help from SilverBullet to maybe put a 2016 calendar together. I didn't even think of it until last week. Like last year, it will be on a short time frame if it happens. Just looking to see how many would be interested in it.

the kid

Juke Box Hero
Probably should be starting now for a 2017... That way people can start planning and thinking about pics or trips where they can get pics, and get them in on time. I'd say due day would be by November 1st. So voting can happen and be done by Thanksgiving and then layout and everything can be sent and it can be published before Christmas, ie in time for gifts and the new year

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I will have a couple for sure. I would have had a front or January one last year! Headed up to Drummond Island her ein MI this weekend to hopefully get some good captures.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
We talking swimsuit or nude? I mean I'm good with either but it's nice to know in advance so I can put in a little more work in certain areas. Don't wanna embarrass.

donaldcon

Adventurer
Just a suggestion.

We do calendars on my website.

We start in November and have users submit photos for a week. Then the users vote for the best one. We do that every month and then after we have 12 months worth we put the calendars togather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior