WTB-Overland Journal back issues.

Robert907

Observer
My teenage son and I have finally found a shared interest-overland travel. This has caused me to look for stuff we can actually communicate about relating to Overlanding. We have been enjoying Overland Journals. Due to this, I am looking for some back issues that we haven't seen. If you have the following issues in servicable shape and want to sell them, let me know.

Winter

Spring
summer
Fall

Spring
Summer

Spring
Summer
Winter
Gear

Fall

Spring
Summer

Last edited:
Rock on, and good on ya for finding a connection with your kid. Those outdoorsy memories with family and friends will last a lifetime, and hopefully lead to a lifetime of creating more outdoorsy memories! I'm happy to gift to you and your son whichever duplicate issues that you're seeking and that I have, free of charge. I'll even cover the shipping. Call it paying it forward for a good cause. Shoot me a PM when you have a chance, and include your shipping and email address. I'm only on here occasionally anymore, so there may be a delayed response time, but I will get back to you. Cheers!

Okay Robert907, sorry it's taken a bit...
Below in Red is what I sent to you:

Winter

Spring
summer
Fall

Spring
Summer

Spring
Summer
Winter

Gear

Fall

Spring
Summer

Was hoping that I had more for you, but at least I was able to make a good dent in your wish list!
Glad they're going to a good home- enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz