Anyone here own a Jeep Renegade?

Somecallmetimm

Adventurer
Disney Oklahoma has a series of spillways where you can do rock crawling or go off into the woods to hit some trails. It's located just north east of Tulsa, South east of Vinita on the south end of the Grand Lake O' the Cherokee.

HercDriver

Adventurer
Im a huge fan of the Renegades. I see a lot of Jeep fanbois hating on them. From what I can tell, they're pretty capable out of the box. Of course nobody is going extreme rock crawling with one but I think one with a small lift and some beefy tires would work great for some backwoods camping.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I keep saying this to the "faithful". Its NOT made for extreme rock crawling. But everything else, it goes and does well. Just like our patriot. Nope, your not going crazy, but it will out wheel anything in it's class, and most in other classes. The small jeeps are down right awesome.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I'm trying to get my wife to like them and trade her FIAT for one. It would be great for times where I take the Wrangler and trailer to work and head off camping at the end of the day on Friday. That way she could also head to the woods from work rather than have me fetch her...

Plus they're cute. I just wanna pick it up and put it on my lap. Pet it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior