1997 Ford, E-350 XLT Extended, Triton V10, Factory Quigley 4X4 Dually Van

KCFNG

We are selling a 1997 Ford E-350 XLT, Quigley 4X4 Dually Van with a the Triton V-10. Yes, its one of those beasts. Its only got 14,019 ORIGINAL miles on it and it is in exceptionally nice condition. It only had just over 12,000 miles on it when I bought it in 2010. I am the first private owner after the government and I work hard at keeping my toys nice. It was a government radio frequency monitoring / surveillance van built by EMI and has an 80 inch aluminum walk-in, a 6500 watt generator, a 44 foot telescopic mast and a ton of other equipment that we were going to take out an convert this MOAV into a Sportsmobile. The government had EMI build ten of these RFI Surveillance vans in one contract at a cost of $102K EACH. I believe I've seen one or two of these either listed or mentioned here some years back. This van is extremely nice and has a ton of cool custom options, but there are way too many to list here. We are motorcycle and dual sport riders and had originally planned to travel with it and use it to pull our KTM's for camping etc. Both of our kids are truly awesome, but they have pretty much ground that whole plan to a halt for now. :)

Its listed on EvilBay and local Craigslist (Kansas City) for photos and all the details - it's the only beastly, Ford dually 4X4 van listed. This would make an incredible ADV camper / support vehicle - which was our original plan. We are located in Kansas City, Missouri and are asking $25,999 US. USA Sales only. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior