For Sale: RTT - Gran Sabana by Tepui - NIB

billsbet0

Purchased new in 2013 and still unopened / never used Tepui Gran Sabana RTT for sale.
Bought with intention of making the ultimate off road camping trailer. Family needs dictated different (much larger and plumbed) camping trailer.

Please see this link for specifics and more info on this RTT:
http://tepuitents.com/products/gran-sabana-great-savanna

Located in Riverside area of Southern California.

$1,600 cash. Sorry, no trades. I already have way more half finished projects than I have space to store and time to work on...

Bill

Still for sale? May be a dumb question but does it come with annex and ladder? Firm or flexible in your price? Willing to ship?

billsbet0

Still for sale and comes with annex and ladder. Some flexibility but not much.

I understand RTT's don't ship very well, they are really big (72" X 48" X 12") and that is before it's boxed up. And, they are heavy (180 lbs) so it's pretty expensive and apparently it's pretty common to for a fork lift driver to pierce the package when trying to scoop it up. I'll need to look into how to ship it before saying if I would. Send me a zip code so I can get a price for you while looking into it.

myers

Unless it is on a pallet you probably won't be able to ship it...that was my experience. UPS and FedEx were freight because of size. I looked into other freight companies too. I finally had a lady tell me that it is pretty standard in the freight business that if it is not palletized it will be "white glove" which was going to cost about $1400 from Oregon to Oklahoma. Freight quotes were around $300 but the guy didn't want to build a pallet (don't blame him). You may look on IH8MUD, seems like there is a sub-forum for guys that run parts, vehicles, etc all over the country but a lot on the West coast. Might be able to find someone there that could help on delivery. You may try UShip also.

Sorry, wasn't trying to kill your sale or sound negative just thought I might be able to save you some time on trying to get shipping quotes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior