Purchase help

So I'm in the market for a Dodge 2500 with the 5.9 Cummins. Love the power/mpg/reliability/tune-ability of it. Tow every once in a while. Want a rig to roll out into the wilderness and camp with my wife but daily drive/haul construction materials with. Budget is 15,000-20,000. Before I really get into finding one, wondering what other rigs you guys would suggest for the budget? I love getting a manual trans and the size of 2500s + 22mpg. Preferences but I'm flexible for whatever is best for my needs. Kinda really want diesel cause I'm biased but I love hearing your guys suggestions. Let me know! Thanks!

EMS WJ 2000

Observer
Are you looking for a mega cab or quad cab?

Also getting 22mpg even with a manual is really hard to do unless you put money into the motor for and you are very light on the go peddle.

I got the truck in my signature from Northern Alberta Canada and paid $20K shipped to North Carolina.

Are you looking for a mega cab or quad cab?

Also getting 22mpg even with a manual is really hard to do unless you put money into the motor for and you are very light on the go peddle.

I got the truck in my signature from Northern Alberta Canada and paid $20K shipped to North Carolina.

Did you search the Canadian craigslist locations or how did you find it?

And I'd rather the quad can because I want the longer bed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online