WTB: Off Road Teardrop

Bho4779

Sorry for the delay guys, I've been off the forum for a bit. Have not picked up my Hiker trailer yet, slight delay in the build. In the expedition trailer section, there is a guy with the exact same trailer I have on order...he just got his through Lead Dog Trailers out of Vegas. Lead Dog and Hiker are business partners. Check out his thread, and I'll add pics of mine when I get it. Hoping for it by the end of the month.

Here's a shot of the frame. Mine is on top with the 4Runner rims to match my T4r.

unnamed.jpg

Subananda

I just posted my off road teardrop on the portal

Search for Teardrops Northwest Off-road teardrop on the for sale forum. Call me if you can't find it 512-994-7685

Ed G.

Ed G.

I have a nice one if you are still looking. See extensive build information and photos at my thread, posted under Ed G. on April 5th.

PRICE REDUCED! OFFROAD CUSTOM TEARDROP TRAILER
PRICE: $9500.00

This teardrop camper was custom built by an engineer and trim carpenter. The main body is 5'x8'. I purchased it new in October 2014, it has been converted from street use to an off road camper. The conversion was done by my son, also an engineer and off-road enthusiast (see his comments). He added a solar panel, Eezi-Awning and racks for mountain bikes. After a trip out West, he then removed the entire body from the original utility trailer frame and attached it to a bombproof, custom designed, heavy duty steel frame. He added Timbren axle-less wheels with trailer brakes, off-road heavy duty tongue jack, 2x6 stained and polyurethaned deck, and, most importantly, an off-road fully articulating hitch. AC/DC power, shore power hook-up, interior and exterior outlets, galley and interior lights, birch interior, dual entry doors with screens and deadbolts, fantastic fan roof vent, rugged off road wheels and tires with matching spare, full galley in back, sleeps two on a nice padded mattress approx the size of a queen, 40 square feet of interior space. For sale for $9500.00. Contact me for details. (photos 3 and 7 before frame and wheel conversion).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier