WTB: Off Road Teardrop

ilivethedream

Hello All!

I am looking for an off road teardrop camper. I would prefer a model from AT or So-Cal Teardrops but am willing to consider just about anything with good build quality.

I am planning on using the trailer for bi-yearly fly fishing trips out west and a big Alaska trip that I am planning.

BenHedrick

Adventurer
I am about to put my 2015 Panther Trailers, Expedition Series trailer up for sale. It is a REALLY nice offroad overland trailer. It has only been used on two different occasions and only slept in actually three times.

Description: 2015 Panther Expedition Series Camper - 5x10 body, with front porch/ATV deck/utility/bike rack area, 35” BFG AT’s tires on AEV Savegre wheels (optional black modular wheels are available), mounted to a state of the art Timbren independent offroad axles, along with a Lock-N-Roll hitch this overland trailer is able to tackle most any on or offroad terrain and pulls like a dream. The camper sleeps two inside and 2-4 outside in the attached ARB annex room. A brand new ARB roof top tent is also available (but at a +$1000) that would allow two sleeping above also, bringing the sleeping ability to 6-8 easily. This Panther trailer features (3) ARB awnings, a (50 qt.) ARB fridge, a full ARB roof rack, as well as a Cooks Partners two burner propane stove. All running and auxiliary lights are LED's and the trailer also features a Genesis Offroad dual 12V battery power system as well as a 120V shore power electrical system solar panels could be mounted also for when you really want to be truly “off grid”. This trailer does also have heat, AC and a TV for when you want to be more "glam" camping in an RV park. Panther builds one HECK of an offroad overland trailer and this trailer was built to my specification with no expenses spared. Email me at Ben@BenHedrick.com if you have any questions. Replacement cost of this trailer is nearly $30K and this unit has only been used twice and slept in (3) actual times. More pics on my website: www.BenHedrick.com

img_2726_med_hr.jpeg

img_2739_med_hr.jpeg

img_2741_med_hr.jpeg

20150517_135243_med_hr.jpeg

Lmg

Hiker Trailer

Yea, I see you are in Denver...the other half of the company is in Denver...HikerTrailers. The owner of Lead Dog builds the frames I believe for Hiker.
I've got one on order, should be done in mid January.

Have you picked it up yet? How is it?

Lmg

Yea, I see you are in Denver...the other half of the company is in Denver...HikerTrailers. The owner of Lead Dog builds the frames I believe for Hiker.
I've got one on order, should be done in mid January.

Surely you have it by now. How is it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles