Another small trailer

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Liking the whole 'rustic cabin' aesthetic. No trailer is greatly aerodynamic anyways, right? Might as well have some style.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I hate to say but to me that is one of the ugliest, sloppiest looking trailers I've seen in about...ever. I can dig the wood, but I haven't a clue what is going on with those exterior corners and what-not. It looks like somebody bolted a storage shed to an axle and went to town with the "accessories". Aren't those ski racks just water hose hangers you can pick up at lowes or home despot?

I wouldn't give $7,000 if you gave $4,000 back. No offense to the posters here, to each his own, but I could find way better things to drop 7 large on.

bonomonster

Adventurer
I have to agree with tgreening. This would be cool if it was someone's home build, but as a actual product, and for $7k..no way

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

cwadej

just a guy
I hate to say but to me that is one of the ugliest, sloppiest looking trailers I've seen in about...ever. I can dig the wood, but I haven't a clue what is going on with those exterior corners and what-not. It looks like somebody bolted a storage shed to an axle and went to town with the "accessories". Aren't those ski racks just water hose hangers you can pick up at lowes or home despot?

I wouldn't give $7,000 if you gave $4,000 back. No offense to the posters here, to each his own, but I could find way better things to drop 7 large on.

I'm with you on this.

XpoNoobie

Observer
You get a better deal if you just bought a shed and put it on a trailer from the same store and just drive away, shouldnt be more then 2k once you fitted it out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne